Our client is experiencing significant business growth which is driving the need to add 2 x talented and experienced Administrators to their team in full time, permanent positions, based in Lonsdale, South Australia.
This role is an integral part of the team supporting the administrative and commercial services of the company. Solid administrative experience combined with strong communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to handle multiple priorities will be essential attributes to be successful in this role.
- Reception – answering calls and delivering great customer service
- General administration – document preparation, filing, emails, reports
- Maintain appointment booking system for Supervisors with clients/jobs
- Document management – lodging job orders and documentation onto various systems
- Creating and processing work orders and tracking of timelines and deadlines to ensure service delivery
- Assisting Supervisors in ensuring workflow accuracy and scheduling
- Liaising with Trades on schedules and communicating with clients
- Provide a flexible and client focused service
- Demonstrated experience in a fast paced administration support role
- Excellent keyboard skills (typing speed)
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite of programs is essential as well as being confident in other programs and systems.
- Highly skilled in managing competing priorities
- Excellent communication with all clients – internal and external
- Ability to pick things up quickly
- Superior time management capabilities and organisational skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, proactive approach
- Team player
- Flexibility, drive, commitment and dedication to achieving results
This is a great opportunity to join this dynamic and focused team and bring your skills, experience and drive to add to the success of this business.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org