Allstaff Resources is a wholly South Australian owned, second generation business and a leading provider who specialises in providing personnel to Iconic Australian & International companies in Mining & Resources, Engineering & Construction, Wine, Defence and Manufacturing industries.
We are on the hunt for experienced Electricians for a variety of roles across Adelaide.
- 3 week Project starting mid April, based in Salisbury project installation/commissioning of a new bottling line and new plant machinery for a food manufacturing company. $37.50 + penalties, 10 hour days, Mon-Sat
- Electricians required in Edinburgh ASAP, cabling/wiring of switchboards, workshop based, potentially ongoing work. $37 + penalties
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Trade Qualifications as a Electrician
- Unrestricted (Class A) Electrical License
- Current certificates in CPR and Rescue from Live LV Panel
- White Card – essential for Salisbury role only
- EWP – preferred not essential
- Working at Heights – preferred not essential
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol screening
If you are ready to take advantage of this great opportunity you can apply by selecting the ‘Apply Now’ button.
263 South Road Mile End
P: 8354 2112
F: 8354 2113
Applicants who have not been contacted within 10 days from their submission will not have been successful on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com