Fitters & Boilermakers – Olympic Dam
- Expression of Interest
- Various rosters, short and long term roles
Allstaff Resources is a wholly South Australian owned, second generation business and a leading provider who specialises in providing personnel to Iconic Australian & International companies in Mining & Resources, Engineering & Construction, Wine, Defence and Manufacturing industries.
We are currently seeking Expressions of Interest from trade qualified Boilermakers & Fitters for upcoming contract, short term and long term roles at Olympic Dam.
Successful candidates will possess following:
- Trade Qualifications as a Boilermaker or Fitter
- Be able to read, interpret and fabricate from workshop drawings
- Heavy industrial experience
- Experience with workshop and on site work
- Working at Heights ticket (within 4 years of issue)
- Confined Space Entry ticket (within 4 years of issue)
- Previous Olympic Dam site experience – highly regarded
- Current Olympic Dam inductions – highly regarded
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol screening
Pre-screening requirements for fitness for work including drug and alcohol screening form part of the minimum requirement for selection and ongoing employment.
Allstaff Resources is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and a safe and inclusive working environment
“Allstaff Resources are committed to ZERO HARM”
For more information please contact us on the number below.
263 South Road
Mile End 5031
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com