Light Vehicle Mechanics – Olympic Dam
- Olympic Dam
- Great rates of pay
- FIFO & camp on offer
Allstaff Resources is a leading South Australian owned company who specialise in providing personnel to Iconic Australian & International companies in Mining, Energy & Resources, Engineering & Construction, Wine, Defence and Manufacturing industries for over 21 years
We currently looking for trade qualified Light Vehicle Mechanics for potentially ongoing roles working a 7/7 or 13/8 roster with 12 hour days at Olympic Dam. Flights, camp and meals included.
The successful applicants will have:
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Proven mechanical experience working on light vehicles
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair parts of the vehicles such as engines, transmission and suspension systems
- Diagnostic skills to ensure smooth operation of vehicles
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Adherence to safety with a strong background and culture
- Hold a current drivers licence
Pre-screening requirements for fitness for work including drug and alcohol screening form part of the minimum requirement for selection and ongoing employment.
Allstaff Resources is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and a safe and inclusive working environment
“Allstaff Resources are committed to ZERO HARM”
For more information please contact us on the number below.
263 South Road
Mile End 5031
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org