Mechanics – Port Augusta
- Port Augusta
- Temp to permanent role
- 5/2 Mon-Fri, 10hr days
- Hourly rate + penalties on offer
Allstaff Resources is a leading South Australian owned company who specialise in providing personnel to Iconic Australian & International companies in Mining, Energy & Resources, Engineering & Construction, Wine, Defence and Manufacturing industries for over 21 years
We have exciting opportunities for Mechanics to join our client in Port Augusta. These roles will lead to permanent full time employment. These are workshop based roles working on a varied fleet of equipment and trucks.
Local candidates will be highly regarded however our client may consider offering shared accommodation and a different roster for the right candidate.
The successful applicants will have:
- Relevant trade qualifications
- Hold a current drivers licence (HC or above highly regarded)
- Proven mechanical experience working on heavy vehicles/road trains, trucks and trailers
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair parts of the vehicles
- Comfortable working in a workshop environment
- Flexibility to be on call 1 week per month (non-negotiable)
- Diagnostic skills to ensure smooth operation of vehicles
- Motivated and hard working with a professional attitude
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Adherence to safety with a strong background and culture
Pre-screening requirements for fitness for work including drug and alcohol screening form part of the minimum requirement for selection and ongoing employment.
Allstaff Resources is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and a safe and inclusive working environment
“Allstaff Resources are committed to ZERO HARM”
For a confidential chat please contact us on the number below.
263 South Road
Mile End 5031
Ph: 8354 2112
F: 8354 2113
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com