- Day/Afternoon Shifts
- Casual ongoing
- Northern Suburbs
Allstaff are currently seeking experienced production workers/sorters for multiple clients who are leaders in various manufacturing industries offering products for a diverse range of customers locally & around the world. As an employer of choice, they believe in equal opportunity employment, employing men and woman. Due to growth within their businesses we are looking for multiple enthusiastic and energetic candidates to join their teams.
To be considered for these roles you must have:
- Solid production work experience
- Minimum 12 months experience in a Manufacturing environment
- A willingness to work within a team environment
- The ability to show initiative working in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- Willingness to learn
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated mechanical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- A proven commitment to health and safety
- Physical ability to perform manual handling tasks
To be successful for this role, you will need to be able to work extended hours and it is essential to be available to move between day and afternoon shift patterns with notice.
For us, it’s more than just personnel – its personal!
If you are ready to take advantage of this great opportunity you can apply by selecting the ‘Apply Now’ button.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com