- Permanent full time opportunity
- Whyalla location
- Competitive salary on offer
Allstaff Resources is a leading South Australian owned company who specialise in providing personnel to Iconic Australian & International companies in Mining, Energy & Resources, Engineering & Construction, Wine, Defence and Manufacturing industries for over 21 years.
Our client is Australia’s leading waste management, recycling and industrial services company. They provide liquid and industrial waste solutions to the commercial and industrial sectors in the regional regions. Services include high powered water jetting and large vacuum loading.
Please note: this role is only for a local candidate or someone who has their own accommodation in Whyalla.
Successful applicants will have:
- Mechanical trade background preferable but not essential
- Experience in Workshop Manager role
- Experience in supervising
- Background in heavy industrial
- Experience in industrial services – preferred
- Ability to manage and coordinate mobile fleet, machinery and plant
- Flexibility to travel for work if required
What you get in return:
- Full time permanent position
- Working 8 hour days with OT available
- Overseeing and manage the fleet across all regional areas
- Meal and accommodation allowances supplied
- Competitive salary
Pre-screening requirements for fitness for work including drug and alcohol screening form part of the minimum requirement for selection and ongoing employment.
Allstaff Resources is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and a safe and inclusive working environment
“Allstaff Resources are committed to ZERO HARM”
For more information please contact us on the number below.
263 South Road
Mile End 5031
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com