- Port Adelaide location
- 5/2 roster, Mon – Fri, 10 hour days
- Great rates of pay
Allstaff Resources is a leading South Australian owned company who specialise in providing personnel to Iconic Australian & International companies in Mining, Energy & Resources, Engineering & Construction, Wine, Defence and Manufacturing industries for over 21 years
We are currently seeking experienced Warehouse Operators to work in the Port Adelaide area. We are keen to hear from interested candidates with a solid recent work history in Warehouse operations, or store person background.
To be considered for this you will require the following skills and attributes essential for the role:
- SAP or 1SAP experience
- Warehouse/Store Person Experience
- Current High Risk Forklift Ticket
- Mining experience (Preferred)
- Ability to work Monday to Friday with possible Saturdays if required
- Experience loading/unloading of goods and materials
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment
- Demonstrate and follow Safe Work Procedures
Pre-screening requirements for fitness for work including drug and alcohol screening form part of the minimum requirement for selection and ongoing employment.
Allstaff Resources is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and a safe and inclusive working environment
“Allstaff Resources are committed to ZERO HARM”
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact us on the number below.
263 South Road
Mile End 5031
Ph: 8354 2112
F: 8354 2113