Great people deliver outstanding results. So, without the best talent, we can’t deliver on our promise to our business partners. That’s why we place as much emphasis on finding and developing the right workplace specialists, as we do on building relationships with our clients.
The impacts of selecting the wrong personnel can be costly and time-consuming. Allstaff have developed a structured and rigorous recruitment process involving a meticulous process of screening, interviews and background checking to ensure we put the right people into the right jobs. Minimising risk on poor selection
Our structured process includes:
- Resume screening – we carefully screen applicants to ensure we only consider the best for our books.
- Phone interviews – a second level of screening to further seek-out the best talent.
- Face-to-face interviews – including skills testing, this stage is about understanding more about them, and ensuring they’re a cultural fit.
- Online assessments – using an independent provider, we can conduct further testing such as skills based and psychometric assessments.
- Referee checks – Robust checks and balances to ensure the legitimacy of the referee.
- Pre-employment Health assessments and Criminal History checks – forming part of the candidate’s selection criteria, national police checks, PEM assessments and pre-screening drug and alcohol tests can be arranged and facilitated for particular role requirements
- Verification of qualifications – conducting thorough reviews of applicants’ qualifications to ensure they are legitimate and appropriate for the industry or market.
- Entitlement to work – ensuring candidates are legally entitled to work in Australia.